Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Decor

Here's a couple of really easy Christmas decorations you can do.

For the candy cane vase:
Take a vase and wrap a big rubber band around it. Stick candy canes in under the rubber band. Hide the rubber band with ribbon and secure ribbon with double sided tape. (Mine took 4 boxes of candy canes)

I also filled other vases with ornaments I got from the Dollar Store and a candle and placed them around the house.

For the wreath:
You can follow the link I did on this previous post. I then added some ornaments in the center with my hot glue gun and fishing line. 

I also found these cute candy topiaries from BHG



I also made a bunch of paper snowflakes with my kids. They loved it and they both love having them up around the house, especially on their windows where it makes shadows against the blinds. I haven't made these since grade school so I looked up instructions on Martha Stewart.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all these great ideas! Happy you don't live by me anymore or else I'd look like a copy cat :)

    ReplyDelete